The graffiti contest will gather 12 teams consisting of maximum 5 writers (participation is by invitation only). There will be 3 evaluation criteria upon following points:
- originality: crews point of view upon the given theme
- style: crews power to stand out with artistic style (complexity, characters, colors, effects, shades, etc.)
- performance: the time given, each crew will be checked from time to time to check progress (time to do paper-sketch and put onto wall, etc.).
Prize: 5000 EUR – cash
Concept painting – Murals
Each crew will have to perform a piece together within 22 hours under the following conditions: same colours (50 types of colours Montana Black 400ml), same topic (provided by the judges few minutes before the competition starts, same time: 22 hours for everybody to perform). The 22 hours will be divided on 3 days, as it follows:
- 1st day: at 12:00 all crews must be present at the event for receiving the topic of the mural competition. this day will end at 06:00 pm as all crews will have to stop painting and continue the next day
- 2nd day: starts at 11:00am and ends at 6:00pm. as the day before, the painting will continue on the 3rd day.
- 3rd day: starts at 11:00am and ends at 6:00pm. after 6:00pm, within 1hr time, the winners will be announced.
Freestyle throw ups
During the 2nd day, at 2:00pm, one member of each crew performs a throw up under the following conditions: same colors (2 types of Montana Black 400ml or Montana Gold 400ml) which can be either black and chrome, or 2 colours that the jury will decide; same word (provided by the organizing crew a few seconds before the competition starts, same time: 90 seconds to perform for everybody).
Freestyle hand-styles – Tags
During the 2nd day, at 4:00pm, one member of each crew performs a tag under the following conditions: one Montana marker (Montana BOMBING Marker, 20 mm T-tip), same word (provided by the organizing crew a few seconds before the competition starts, same time: 300 seconds to perform for everybody), on canvas.
During the 3rd day, one member of each crew performs a sketch under the following conditions: same markers (24 type of COPIC sketch and TOUCH markers, also spray-paint allowed to use), same word (provided by the judges few seconds before the competition starts, same time: 120 minutes for everybody), ON CANVAS ,canvas size: 20cm x 30 cm. the minimum covering of the sketch to taken into consideration is 70% of the total surface of the canvas.
3day pass – before the event
- 80 RON (aprox. 20 EUR) (multiple entries)
Ticket sale promo
- first 500 tickets sold will receive free event t-shirt; the t-shirts can be picked up from Ollie Gang Shop; please bring your ticket to check your code
- there is a daily lottery and OGS will giveaway 1 Carhartt t-shirts per day
- buy 5 tickets get 1 free; buy 10 tickets get 3 free
At the event
- 50 RON (aprox 12 EUR) one day (multiple entries)
- 15 RON (aprox. 4 EUR) one day entry before 15:00 (one entry)
- 40 RON (aprox. 10 EUR) one day entry after 15:00 (one entry)
- For children up to six years the entry accompanied by an adult is free.
- The ticket for the whole family – entry for two adults and max. 4 children under 12. The whole family must appear together at the entrance, as only one ticket is issued – 50 RON one entry only